This year's theme is very unique! Please write a creative story and in your story include the train to the side and the crayon quote below! Feel free to change up the setting of the train to whatever time of year. Remember there are lots of places and ways to be inspired! Check out Noble Novels Pinterest page if you need ideas!
Deadline: September 30th, 2017
Ages: All ages
-Please follow the guidelines for writing! (See the writing guide.)
- No copying or stealing ideas, please!
- You must submit your own work and no one else's.
- Submit your story in a Google Doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are allowed to submit only one story!
-Winners will be notified by an email. NOTE: There will be a first, second, third place!
-Any entries submitted late will still be put on the authors respective pages, but will not be included in the contest.
- You do not need to be an author to enter this contest! If you are not an author, then your stories will be posted here for all to read!
- Above all have fun!
- Spelling, grammar, etc
- Use of the train
- Use of the quote
- Creativity overall
The 1st place winner will win a Meraki Mailer! (For more information, click here.)
A special thank you to all the Noble Novels authors for sticking with Noble Novels and making Noble Novels into a very special place! Enjoy this contest!