A new page has been added to Noble Novels under the Committee Stories tab and that is a Prayer Requests page! The Prayer Request page gives you a chance to send in your prayer requests concerning anything and also know how to lift up your fellow writers in prayer! Prayer is powerful, so please take advantage of this new page!
We are visiting a different blog for today's motivation, Christ Is Write, run by Tessa Emily Hall. In this post Tessa shares how you can get her free PDF download titled How to Make the Most of Your Time as a Teen Writer! I hope that download will be an encouragement to you!
Many of you have asked, "how does the party work?" or questions similar to this one. I asked Rebekah, one of the creators of the party (the other being our very own Kate!) if she could explain in better detail how the party works. She kindly gave the following response:
You can enter the party from any sight participating and will find a button to take you to the main hostess page: Read Another Page. From there you will find links in the form of buttons to take you to all the participating blogs. Each blog will be sharing their Top 5 books for the day’s genre, and will be a different “party room” such as the Benches room, or the Barns room. Whatever blog is the Books room will be offering a link to a free short story you can get that day. There is a giveaway planned for the entire party with an exciting Grand Prize. This can be entered from the main blog, or most of the other blogs. To get entries you comment on different blogs, follow blogs, follow authors on Goodreads, share about the party, and other things. It’s a time of fun, of learning of new books that you might want to read, of finding others who enjoy the same kind of books you like, and of making connections with the bloggers. Comments are usually replied to that day (though there are a few that might take longer).
Hope that answers everyone's questions! We are super excited for the party next week! Please comment below if you plan on "attending" all week! I'd love to know! :)
Please give a warm welcome to another new author, Anna!
Anna P. age 14, has a passion for writing and writes as much as she can in her free time. Some of her other hobbies include taking photography, playing clarinet and playing with her three sisters and puppy. In 2016, she published her first book called "Memories with the Meadows." She hopes her books and other writings will encourage others in their Christian walks.
Welcome to this exciting and fun writing world we have here! We are glad to have you join us!
We have a lot to cover today regarding changes, updates, calendars and upcoming events! In light of an upcoming blog party *smiles mischievously and winks* I am cleaning up some things on Noble Novels and finishing up some details for the new upgrade coming soon to Noble Novels, so I thought I would let you all know what is going on!
1. Noble Novels Policies Something new that I have added to the Writing Guide page is Noble Novels Policies. There are two that have already been stated before, but one is new.
1. I reserve the right to reject any stories or to take any off for any reason. 2. I reserve the right to not accept anyone as an author for any reason. 3. I reserve the right to hide an author's page if they have not participated in Noble Novels by either: commenting, submitting stories or any lack of participation whatsoever in the last six months. (Noble Novels is run by participation, so if I have lack of participation, your page will be taken off the list. Please request if you would like to have your page back. Pages will be given back with the promise of participation.)
Please keep these policies in mind, especially as there may be a few more coming soon.
2. Noble Novels Upgrade Update I know for most of the year I have been hinting at an upgrade which hasn't been possible until just recently. Today I'm going to give you a tiny bit more information on all that. The upgrade is for upgrading Noble Novels from a free site, to a paid site. That includes Noble Novels own domain name and a lovely ".com" (no weebly added to it!) This will also allow a bunch of special features for the website itself AND a lot of new features to Noble Novels authors! I don't have a release date on this quite yet, but the plan is to have all of the new features released before the end of the year! Thank you for your patience on this! Stay tuned!
3. Calendars Some of you have asked, "why are there no names on the September writing calendar?" Very good question! I have two answers to that: 1) I, um, actually forgot. Please, don't judge me! I'm currently working on a film project, so the schedule wasn't on my front radar. 2) Because there is a contest going on, I wanted to allow everyone time for writing for the contest. October is going to get really busy (you will know why below) and so I wanted to give everyone a break before the busyness! Come October there will be a new writing schedule and a calendar of events! (P.S. We have two entries so far for the contest! Remember the contest ends September 30th!)
4. PARTY!!!! Yes, that's right! Noble Novels is being a party room for an upcoming blog party called Five Fall Favorites party! For more details see below:
You are all invited to the party! We would love to have you all!
That wraps all the news for this week! Please, if you have any questions concerning anything, let me know! I would be happy to answer them!
That's right everyone! We have a new author joining us from another country! Introducing, Tamsyn!
Tamsyn is 15 years of age, procrastinates math homework, (but does eventually do it) reads excessively and loves to sing. She loves glorifying the Lord by leading worship at her local church. Tamsyn writes in her spare time but keeps her works mostly private, which is a collection of mostly poems and short stories. This year she has been planning extensively, to write her first full-length novel. Her public writing is mostly book reviews and can be found on her blog at www.afreckledreverie.wordpress.com
Welcome to Noble Novels, Tamsyn! We are super glad to have you!
Holly is a nineteen year old writer, musician, budding filmmaker, entrepreneur, and photographer. She is thankful for the amazing grace that God has poured out on her life and desires to live her life to fully glorify Him!
Pages recently updated as of 2/12/18: - Amanda's blog has been added to the resource page - The Join Us page is now closed. It will re-open on the new website February 24th. - All points have been added from the month of January. Congratulations to Laura for earning the 500 point badge!
Want to get blog posts in your inbox? Follow Noble Novels by clicking the button below!