Thank you for nominating Noble Novels!
Here are the Liebster Award rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.
List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Notify them that they have been nominated.
These are the questions Kate came up with me to answer!
1. What's your favorite book of the Bible and why?
My favorite book has to be 1 John. Why? Because God brought me on an exciting journey of getting to know more about His love and His mercy when I got to study the book last year. I've learned how much His love is and how indescribable it is!
2. What two books (besides the Bible) have impacted you the most?
Oh boy! That's a hard one. I think Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose and Before You Meet Prince Charming by Sarah Mally.
3. What do you do to help yourself stay grateful?
Remember the exciting sermon I heard on giving thanks in literally everything! Also the picture we have on our wall and seeing God's works in my life.
4. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate for sure!
5. What do you plan to do when you grow up? (Or if you already are grown up, you can say what you are doing.) : )
To publish a book, help a ministry, travel to England, Italy, Israel and New Zealand, be an actor, a voice in an audio drama, and become a wife and momma (Lord willing! I'm not sure how much of that will happen!)
6. If life was to end right now, how would the world remember you?
Hmmm. My family commented that I would be remembered as a capable, intelligent, talented, hard working, nice, sweet, fun to play with, helpful person and that I came from heaven.
7. What are your favorite given names?
Jolly Holly Dolly or Holly Lolly
8. What's your favorite sport and why?
I like playing soccer and ultimate frisbee. Why? Probably because it's actually something I can do fairly well. (I'm not a sports person.)
9. What is your favorite season?
Fall and Winter!
10. Country or city?
11. What skill would you most like to learn?
Probably photography and writing the most.
Now I nominate:
Madyson at joyfullyhisblog.blogspot.com
Julia at aquaintcottage.wordpress.com/home/
Makayla at thebubblegumballerina.blogspot.com
Perry at perryelisabeth.blogspot.com
David at davidronsick.com
That's not eleven, but I can't think of any more!
With that here is my eleven questions:
1. If you could describe your homeschool (or homeschooled life, for those who are graduated) life in five words what would they be?
2. Candy or chocolate?
3.What is your favorite book in the bible and why?
4. What are the top three movies that have impacted you the most?
5. What is your all time favorite song at the moment?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. Where's the farthest place you've ever traveled?
8. Where's your favorite place to travel to?
9. Who do you hope to see soon?
10. Book or camera?
11. Who is your all time favorite hero?
Thanks again Kate! It was fun!