Spring Contest Theme: Historical Fiction! Depict a story from some time in the past whether from Bible times, to the Renaissance, to the revolutionary war, you name it! (Remember challenge #2?!) Have fun coming up with the time period, setting, characters and depicting your chosen time period! Be as accurate as you can if you are going to depict an event, which would mean some study! If you would like some helpful articles relating to writing in a time period, here are a few to read: http://word-painters.blogspot.com/search/label/historical-fiction
Word limit: 3,500 words or less
Deadline: April 17th, 2015 (The date is set and will not be moved!)
Ages: All ages
-Please follow the guidelines for writing! (See the writing guide.)
- Please have someone edit your story before sending in your story.
- No copying or stealing ideas, please!
- You must submit your own work and no one else's.
- You are allowed to submit only one story!
-Winners will be notified by an email. NOTE: There will be a first, second, third place! Prizes to be announced.
-Any entries submitted late will still be put on the authors respective pages, but will not be included in the contest.
- You do not need to be an author to enter this contest! If you are not an author on Noble Novels but would like to enter this writing contest, you are most welcome to join in! Your stories will be posted on the main blog for all to see!
- Enjoy writing!
Remember there are lots of places and ways to be inspired! Check out the Writer's Column if you need ideas!
To enter your story please email me at: email@example.com Thank you!
The judges and myself look forward to reading your writings!