2. What time of day do you usually get on the computer to write? (that would be if you use the computer for your stories)
3. Name the book that gives you the happy, cozy chills.
4. When writing a blog post, story, comment, or bio do you like to write in a more chatty, rambling, loose way or concisely and carefully with good grammar and everything? You can probably guess my answer; it's just kinda my character I suppose. : )
Kate: Good questions!
1. I usually have my big stories on the back burner and write my short stories really quickly whenever I have inspiration for something new.
2. Afternoon to evening.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia (yeah, it's a series...)
4. Both, I guess. ; )
1. Wow! What a question! Hmm... first off, I would say that whenever I suddenly get an idea for one of my larger stories I will write it down in a notebook that I have for ideas. That way I can still keep tract of what's going on. (Either that or I store it in my brain! :) ) As far as the demand of posting a story goes, I try to finish that short story in one sitting if possible!
2. What time of day? Usually afternoon, because that's when I've got free time to write.
3. I only get that the first time I read a book and then I usually forget which book that was! So, I don't know!
4. I like to be me! Natural, loosely, fun and creative! :)
1. I have some stories that I had written before I even joined Noble Novels which helps a lot!
2. Whenever I get permission to and no one else is using the computers! When I do get the computer, it would usually be in the afternoon.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia (C. S. Lewis) and The Melendy series (Elizabeth Enright). Both of these series are so fun to read especially The Chronicles of Narnia!!! My dad is reading me the Books of Ember which are also very interesting but the worldview is a little off.
4. I like writing both really wordy and concise but also with pretty good grammar. Probably depends if I'm in a hurry. :)